Family Issues

Image
 F amily issues  are those issues which everyone face in their day to day life as these troubles can occur anytime with anyone. These issues generally occur due to some sort of troubles with the normal life style as anything new happens then this could cause an disturbance in a persons personal life and his/hers mental peace. The Family issues are more dangerous then depressions sometimes as they take a long time to fix and can usually build a lot of mental pressure for a person. So why does these issues occurs a lot now a days in every family, why there is so much issues which are building between the families one f the reasons can be  1. Communication Gap - People now a days don't talk with each other and have a lot of issues while communicating and that cause a distance between people and that distance cause these family issues. 2. Technology - People now a days come home and start using their mobile or start watching TV or anything like that and they stop giving time to your

What is Pain And How You Can Become A Believer


What do we understand by pain, anything which hurts us physically or mentally.
Yes that is true but it is a extremely wast topic to cover but let me break it up for you so it can become interesting for you to read.

My only question to you before we start with this topic is are you a Believer?

If Yes, then let's start this blog and if the answer is know try to read it maybe I can change your mind.

The power of Pain and Believing in your Hard Work & Dedication is extremely different but they are like 2 opposite sides of the magnet they have to stay together even when they don’t want to be.

Pain is the path for your success because whenever you will do anything in your life you have to face this pain, failure, stress & etc things because for becoming successful or to complete anything in your life you have to go through some hard stages only then you can reach your goal.

It is same as cutting a pineapple, it is painful and time consuming but once the cutting work is done then you will enjoy that juicy and tasty fruit.

See the trouble now a days is people are ready to work towards a goal but once they enter that stage where pain will come in their journey they leave that goal and they start losing hopes for that goal but Believing in your self and your capabilities is the biggest power booster which you can use in that time and it will help you for sure not only in this target but to achieve every single target of your life.

The power of believing in yourself is not a skill which you can just go and learn from internet or from any teacher, for becoming a believer first you have to understand yourself and you have to work hard on yourself to become experienced and skilled so that you will understand new things and then you will be able to achieve better heights in your life.

But the journey are self improvement and becoming a successful person and a believer is not at all easy the phase of pain is also available there because when you will start working on yourself then you will feel that you need to make changes in your body, in your mindset and thinking, you will have to read more and develop that confidence in yourself and developing these things in yourself talkes time, hard-work, pain, sweat and dedication.

Maybe an example will help you to understand then concept in a better way let’s talk about a common person (me, you or anyone else)

As a kid we all was good with our studies and we had always got good marks but once we started growing our grades started becoming bad and bad every single year. 

That happened with me also i was a the brightest student till 10th then came the time where I started exploring the world I came across new things, new people and I started getting distracted from my studies, I some how managed to complete my 12th with average marks but i saw my parents started getting worried about me and that made me extremely sad and then I realized all this glamour which the world has is not that important so I took some time out of my life after my exams and started working on my physical as well as mental health because i knew that till the time my mind is not ready to adapt the change I can never become successful so after a lot of training I got that power back which is the most essential power in everyone’s life.

The Power Of Positive Mindset 

This power will always help you to grow in your life and it helped me also I became 1 of the most loved student of my college I got a lot of medals and certificates for my grades as well as for my physical and extra curricular activities.

See if you are ready to face a little bit of pain in your life & start becoming a BELIEVER then you will see how your world can change and you can become successful in anything you do

“Everything is in your Mind it is just how you use it wisely for becoming successful in life”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Issues

MBA

How To Become More Confident