Family Issues

Image
 F amily issues  are those issues which everyone face in their day to day life as these troubles can occur anytime with anyone. These issues generally occur due to some sort of troubles with the normal life style as anything new happens then this could cause an disturbance in a persons personal life and his/hers mental peace. The Family issues are more dangerous then depressions sometimes as they take a long time to fix and can usually build a lot of mental pressure for a person. So why does these issues occurs a lot now a days in every family, why there is so much issues which are building between the families one f the reasons can be  1. Communication Gap - People now a days don't talk with each other and have a lot of issues while communicating and that cause a distance between people and that distance cause these family issues. 2. Technology - People now a days come home and start using their mobile or start watching TV or anything like that and they stop giving time to your

Power Of Meditation



The Power of Meditation is just magical and you can feel it when you are completely dedicated toward it as this power is just full of peace and calmness which you have to feel to understand.

So, I won't be giving any tips or anything about meditation as in this case because there is actually no tip for it all it takes is just a little bit of dedication and willingness to change.

The Change I have realized after this is just magical I sense things in a better way the negativity in your life is not that big now, you start to feel more confident and productive.

All the bad thoughts and bad habits are just so easy to remove from your life which makes your mind more clean and thoughts you start getting now is more powerful which forces you to work even harder to achieve your goals and dream.

See in my case i was a scared kid how was always scared to share his feeling in front of anyone and was worried of all the small - small things of the life, but now the scene is changed I started making youtube videos, my marks started getting better, I gathered the guts to leave my dream job and follow my passion, I started blogging where I am telling my story to the whole world without having that fear of what people will say about me.

SEE THERE WAS A VERY POPULAR LINE IN HINDI MOVIES AS IT WAS "KUCH TO LOG KAHENGE, LOGO KA KAAM HAI KEHNA"

Which means that people will always criticize you for everything you do so just ignore them and focus on your work.


Meditation is not something which will help you like a gym it is a way of living as it helps your to connect with things around you, it helps you to understand things better with a clear mind so you can realize what is good and what is bad.

Few Things I Follow while doing meditation are:

1. Do it for 20 Minutes or at-least 10 minutes a day so you can give your self more time to understand it's importance.

2. Don't quit in few days as get your self motivated to do it everyday because making a habit of it is more important then just doing it for few days and leaving it.

3. Understand why you you are doing this and what is the purpose as for me it was for cleaning my mind as I have a habit of overthinking I felt like now this is the time when I have to leave all this and I have to Became a better version of myself.

See Everything in life needs a purpose and getting a good habit for yourself is way better then taking up a bad habit. 

See Life is all about become more and more successful every single day for which you have to leave few things and people in your life and you have to understand that you don’t need to please people in your life and you can live happily without them also, once you start leaving the bad company you will find yourself more happy and successful in life and you will automatically get good people around you so trust me sometimes it’s good to leave the past and few things behind to get that mental peace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Issues

MBA

How To Become More Confident