Family Issues

Image
 F amily issues  are those issues which everyone face in their day to day life as these troubles can occur anytime with anyone. These issues generally occur due to some sort of troubles with the normal life style as anything new happens then this could cause an disturbance in a persons personal life and his/hers mental peace. The Family issues are more dangerous then depressions sometimes as they take a long time to fix and can usually build a lot of mental pressure for a person. So why does these issues occurs a lot now a days in every family, why there is so much issues which are building between the families one f the reasons can be  1. Communication Gap - People now a days don't talk with each other and have a lot of issues while communicating and that cause a distance between people and that distance cause these family issues. 2. Technology - People now a days come home and start using their mobile or start watching TV or anything like that and they stop giving time to your

College Days




Every Student's Dream journey start's from this place as each and every single one of us is so attached to these days, this is a best time period of a student's life here you make memories, friends, carrier, love and a lot more things which is impossible to express.

Every student is always attached with his/her's college life as you go there to learn about our subjects but you go out from there after learning the importance of life, friendship and love.

many of us has been trough this journey and we all love it or hate it but there are a lot of memories which can never be removed from your life.

Same was in my case my college life was extremely memorable for me as I was a new kid in Mumbai that to living alone is such a big city for months was already a stress bomb on my head as my dad is in para military so we have to travel to a new place after every 3 to 4 years.

I went to the collage and the first day was a bit nerve racking for me as people here communicate in Marathi and I felt completely side lined as I didn't knew a single word of that language, but then something magical happened few students came to me a started communicating with me in Hindi finally i felt relaxed as yes at least there are few people with whom i can connect.

My journey had a lot of up's and down's as I was never a bright student but my college life changed me I became good with my communication skills and started reading a lot and which helped me to get good scores but still something was missing then i met few idiots which changed my life.

I was the kid who has never been for an outing or went out with my friends but these crazy people made me do all the things which I had never done, and those memories will stay with me forever.
Thanks to each and every single one of you:
Ashu, Sarvesh, Shraddha, Divya, Saloni, and a lot of my friends from my collage days but yes i am mentioning these names because these are some idiots who was always there for me. Yes few of us are not in touch now but, you guys and the time I have spent with you has a special place in my life and thank you for that.


So yes as everyone else even i made few mistakes in my collage life i always tried to the center of attraction but it had cost me few friends because they felt i was becoming weird and that was true because i realized you can't please everyone in your life and you don't need to change yourself.

Be yourself if you changing your behavior with every single person you meet then you are not genuine and you need to understand that yes changing is good in few cases yes had to deal with peoples in different ways every single day but yes once i realized what I was doing wrong few of my special friends came back yes they killed me for changing but they came back and everything became lovely as always.

"College days Were the best days of my life and I hope it was your's to"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Issues

MBA

How To Become More Confident